- Prepare penne according to package directions. Once cooked, toss with 1 teaspoon olive oil and chill.
- Cut off 1-2 inches of the base of asparagus and discard. Slice asparagus into 2-inch pieces. Toss asparagus and red onion in olive oil. Roast in oven at 450F until tender, remove and cool.
- Toast pine nuts in oven until golden.
- In a mixing bowl, add penne, asparagus, crab, roasted onion, roasted sweet pepper, red chili flakes, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice and dressings, lightly toss together.
- Place on serving dish, garnish with shredded parmesan, pine nuts and basil.
- 1/4 pound King & Prince Jumbo Crab Sensations
- 1/2 pound Penne Pasta, cooked
- 1 teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 bunch Asparagus spears
- 1/2 cup Red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Red chilli flakes (add more if desired)
- 1/3 cup Sundried tomatoes, julienned
- 1 each Sweet Yellow Pepper, roasted and sliced
- 3 tablespoons, Lemon juice
- 3/4 cup Parmesan dressing
- 1/4 cup Italian vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons Pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 sprig Basil
- Salt & pepper to taste
Recipe by King & Prince Seafood.
Originally Published on their site.
All rights reserved.