- Marinate the shrimp in half lemon juice and 1/2 table spoon ginger and garlic paste.
- Batter – mix all the ingredients in a big bowl & make batter with added water. Batter should be very thick.
- Marinate the shrimps with the batter and leave for 4 hours. Store in a cool place (10-12ºC).
- Heat the oil and fry the shrimps until the tail becomes fluorescent orange.
Serve the shrimp pakora with fresh mint & cilantro chutney.
A rosé wine is a great compliment to the shrimp pakora
- 7 pcs Amanda Black Tiger Shrimp 16/20
- 3 tbsp Besan
- 1 pinch Carrom Seeds
- 1/2 tsp Deggi Mirch
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric powder
- 1 pinch Kasturi Methi powder
- 1 pinch Garam Masala
- 1/2 tbsp Ginger & Garlic paste
- 15 oz Lemon juice
- 200 ml Oil
Executive Chef, Guru Restaurant, Edmonton