Lobster and Seafood Linguine Preparation
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter and saute mushrooms, 1/2 cup basil, green onions and garlic until mushrooms soften.
- Add cream, clam juice and bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce is lightly thickened.
- Reduce heat to low and add King & Prince® Lobster Sensations® and remaining basil and heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and toss with pasta.
- Top with cheese and serve. Yield: 6-8 Servings
- Garnish with Basil
Ingredients for Lobster and Seafood Linguine
- 2 pounds King & Prince Lobster Sensations
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 6 ounces Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 10 Green onions, thinly sliced
- 5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 2/3 cup Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Clam juice
- 2 pounds Linguine, cooked
- 2 ounces Asiago cheese, grated
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Basil leaf, garnish
All rights reserved.