- Break up larger chunks of lobster sensation and mix in boursin and cream cheese evenly.
- Place wonton sheets on a diagonal and place approximately 2oz of mixture on wonton and spread evenly in a hot dog shape approximately 3 inches in length
- Fold bottom of wrap paper over lobster mixture followed by the two sides and then roll to the other end.
- Place a dab of water on the corner to seal wonton. Lobster cheese sticks can then be frozen to make a week’s supply at a time.
- Deep fry for 2 to 3 minutes at 350 degrees until wonton is golden brown and serve.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce like garlic, dill, ranch etc.
- 1 LB of lobster sensation
- 5.5 oz of garlic and herb boursin cheese
- 3 oz cream cheese
- 5 or 6 inch wonton wrappers
For more lobster recipes, check out our Lobster & Seafood Graffiti Pasta or our Lobster & Seafood Lunguini!